The ultimate collection of Riddles and answers for adults and kids. It has one word, easy, short, hard/hardest, family, lover, students including treasure hunt types.
Can you or willing to spent your time to finish this and it is all here at your disposal just for you
- WHAT HAS A HEAD AND A TAIL BUT NO BODY?
- WHAT KIND OF A ROOM HAS NO DOORS AND WINDOWS?
- WHICH WORD IN THE DICTIONARY IS SPELLED INCORRECTLY?
- WHICH IS THE MOST CURIOUS LETTER?
- I SPEAK WITHOUT A MOUTH AND HEAR WITHOUT EARS. I HAVE NO BODY, BUT I COME ALIVE WITH WIND. WHAT AM I?
- WHAT FLIES WITHOUT WINGS?
- YOU WALK INTO A ROOM WITH A RABBIT HOLDING A CARROT, A PIG EATING SLOP AND A CHIMP HOLDING BANANA. WHICH ANIMAL IN THE ROOM IS THE SMARTEST?
- WHAT FALLS OFTEN BUT NEVER GET’S HURT?
- I AM LIGHTER THAN AIR BUT A MILLION MEN CANNOT LIFT ME UP. WHAT AM I?
- THERE WAS A GREENHOUSE, INSIDE THE GREENHOUSE, THERE WAS A WHITE HOUSE, INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE THERE WAS A RED HOUSE, INSIDE THE RED HOUSE THERE WAS LOT’S OF BABIES. WHAT IS IT?