A collection of Good riddles and answers for adults and kids. It has easy, short, hard/hardest and one-word answers.
If you considered yourself as someone who is knowledgeable about riddles to a certain degree than lets test or solve these.
- WHAT DO CALL SOMEONE WITH NO BODY AND NO NOSE?
- WHAT DID THE BUFFALO SAY TO HIS SON WHEN HE DROPPED HIM OFF AT SCHOOL?
- WHAT IS MADE OF WATER IF YOU PUT IT IN WATER IT WILL DIE?
- WHAT THREE LETTERS CHANGE A GIRL INTO A WOMAN?
- PRONOUNCED AS ON LETTER AND WRITTEN WITH THREE, TWO LETTERS THERE ARE, AND TWO ONLY IN ME. I’M DOUBLE, I’M SINGLE, I’M BLACK, BLUE AND GRAY, I’M READ FROM BOTH ENDS AND THE SAME EITHER WAY. WHAT AM I?
- WHAT DO HENRY THE ENGLISH AND KERMIT THE FROG HAVE IN COMMON?
- TAKE ONE LETTER AWAY AND I’M ABOVE YOUR HEAD, TAKE AWAY TWO AND I’M INVISIBLE, TAKE AWAY NONE AND I’M UNDER YOU. WHAT AM I?
- REARRANGE THE LETTERS: “NOR DO WE” TO MAKE ONE WORD?
- WHAT FOUR LETTER WORD CAN BE WRITTEN FORWARD, BACKWARD OR UPSIDE DOWN AND CAN STILL BE READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT?
- WHAT WORD WHEN READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT IS A RULER BUT WHEN READ FROM RIGHT TO LEFT IS A SERVANT?